Morph Academy is the best institute for AutoCAD training in Chandigarh. In this course students will learn how to set up, make, and edit 2D drawings by using AutoCAD application & after becoming proficient with the fundamental techniques for creating and navigating a technical drawing; our tutor will disclose 3D capabilities of this application. You will learn advance techniques and features like accurate drawing setup techniques, editing functions, display, printing, geometry creation and plotting techniques etc.
Auto CAD Application
- Interior Designing
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical Designing
- Architectural Engineering
AutoCAD is computer software which is mainly used for designing products, buildings and public spaces; it helps interior designers, engineers and architects, to draw 2D and 3D models and drawings. The first release of AutoCAD came out in December 1982, since then updates have appeared frequently. Gaps as short as six months and up to two years can occur between releases.1982 were also a significant year, the first IBM PC was introduced, a cassette based machine with a limit of 640k RAM. Professionals who use AutoCAD are often referred to as drafters.
Auto Cad at beginning level: This level will cover most 2D AutoCAD commands.
Auto Cad at Second Level: This level will be a Tips & Tricks level in Auto CAD where student will be trained a variety of shortcuts and tips that are designed to enhance their production.
Auto Cad in 3D: This third level will cover creation of 3D models using surface, wire frame, and solid modeling techniques.
The Knowledge of basic dimensions of the related product and knowledge of related industry terminologies. If you have already done any designing software earlier would be an advantage.
AutoCAD Course Content
- Introduction to CAD
- Drawing Settings
- Orthographic Drawings
- Isometric Drawings
- Perspective Drawings
- Editing the drawings
- Annotations and Dimensions
- Layer management
- Project Planning and Management
- Selection Methods
- 3D View and working with angles
- Visual Styles
- Surface and Solid modeling
- Preparing Joinery Details /BOM, Layout Management
- Scale setting and Plotting, Import and Export.
- Creating and Updating Repeated Elements
- Parametric Drawings
- 3D modify tools
- Model Space vs. Paper space and viewports
- Creating 3D Renderings
- An effective beginning detailing the tools & instructions
- Effectively communicates the utility of AutoCAD commands, toolbars, and shortcut menus.
- With AutoCAD, you can draw 2D Drawings as well as 3D Models with Rendering.
- AutoCAD is also useful in Mechanical Drafting, Architectural Drawing, Interior Designing, etc.
- The main feature of AutoCAD is not only to create drawings but drawings with proper dimensions and scale
- Examples focusing on industry experience.
- Step-by-step examples that guide the user through the learning process.
Depends on the direction of the program in which you have applied. As we have explained previous that AutoCAD is being used by many professionals for a variety of purpose. So, the possible projects can be conduct by us is: Top Plan for a structure with detailed height or any product modeling job.
- Lesson Duration: 2 Hours
- Duration: 45 days