How to be a Freelance Photographer?
Are you planning to make a career in professional photography? Do you love clicking photographs and editing them? Are you interested in learning about how the camera works and functions? So, here at Morph academy(the best training institute in Chandigarh for Professional Photography), we provide an expert advice and guidance in pursuing photography as a professional career option for all the aspiring photographers who wish to take this hobby to the next level.
What is Professional Photography?
Photography can be described as the art and science of clicking photographs and editing them. It involves equipment such as cameras, lenses, computer software (for image processing and editing) etc. In Professional photography we covers topics such as the use of cameras, angles, computer graphics, image editing, lighting, lenses, editing software, digital photography and exposure.
Job Duties as a Freelance Photographer
- Understand the needs of the client
- Determination of pictorial themes
- Investigating for photoshoot sites
- Use of equipment such as cameras, lighting, software and lenses
- Working together with other professionals such as writers, graphic designers, gallery managers etc.
- Manage image processing
- Compilation of albums, prints of frames
- Development of portfolios
Skills Required to be Freelance Photographer
- Photo editing skills (photo editing software such as Lightroom, Adobe Photoshop and Creative Suite)
- Knowledge about the equipment such as exposure, composition, making the most of a camera
- Be open to try out new ideas and trends
- Study the work of others
- Flexible enough as a photographer
- Must know marketing skills
- Work for a company
- Work as Fashion Photographer
- Wedding shoots, maternity shoots or portfolios
- As wildlife photographer
- Work for a newspaper or magazine
- Event Photographer
Various Courses Available are:
- BA Photography
- BA Visual Arts and Photography
- BFA Photography
- B.Sc. Photography and Video Visual Production
- B.Sc. in Photography and Cinematography
- Diploma in Digital Photography
- PG Diploma in Photography
- Diploma in Fashion Photography
- Diploma in Professional Photojournalism
- Diploma in Photography and Cinematography
- Diploma in Advertising and Commercial Photography
- Diploma in Photography and Digital Imaging
- Diploma in Digital Cinematography
- Digital Photography
- Fashion and People Photography
- Commercial Photography
- Photography and Image Editing
Conclusion: Here at Morph Academy Chandigarh we provide the best professional photography courses for all the aspiring photographers who wish to make a career out of it. You’ll receive proper guidance and training from expert professional photographers on proper composition and how to create the perfect shot in all conditions. Here the professional mentors help you in improving your skills, provide technical support and review your photos as you move through the course.
For more details:
SCO-58-59, 2nd floor