Animation and Multimedia Course in Chandigarh
Morph is the best Animation Institute in Chandigarh offering high quality & 100% job oriented professional Course in Animation & Visual effect, Degree in Multimedia and Animation, Team of Morph Academy have 22 years experience in own field.
Morph Academy has trained thousands of students for careers in Multimedia, Video Editing responsive web designing, Film Making and graphic designing.
Morph Academy combines high quality academics with cutting edge technologies in its one of a kind, Centre of Excellence. Morph Academy try hard to make students dreams come true & offer special training to get ready them for job interviews. Student receives placement assistance upon successful achievement of their Diploma in 3D Animation Course in Chandigarh. Morph Animation Academy organize workshops, seminars & competition to enhance their skills. After 12th Student Can join University Degree Course in Animation and Multimedia from UGC Recognized University.
- Production – 3 D Animation and Character
- Post-Production (Audio and Video editing and VFX)
- Cinematography and Film Production
- Live Projects & Industrial Training & Case studies and Demo Reel
- Sketching and Illustration.
- Orientation Module
- Imaging concepts
- Layout & Design
- Still Life/Object Drawing.
- Story Boarding.
- Background Design.
- Character Design.
- Creating Textures/Patterns.
- Layout Design & Vector Illustration.
- 3D Modeling Basics and Work Flows.
- Inorganic Modeling.
- Modeling various objects used in Architectural Interiors & Exteriors.
- Modeling Buildings.
- Modeling Interiors, Exteriors.
- Character Design & Modeling.
- Understanding Textures & Materials.
- Ray Tracing Algorithm.
- Mechanical Rigging.
- Character Rigging & Skinning.
- Creating various Expressions/Moods.
- Facial Rigging.
- Understanding the importance of Mapping.
- Learning Lighting Concepts.
- Building physically accurate Lighting Rigs.
- Importance of 3-Point Lighting approach.
- Learning about Direct & Indirect Lighting.
- Rigging Concepts, Principles & Types
- Pose to Pose Animations & Straight Ahead Approach.
- Character animations.
- Techniques and Development.
- Creating Walk Cycles, Run Cycles etc.
- Camera Animations Techniques.
- Particles & Dynamics.
- Soft & Rigid Body Dynamics.
- Rendering still Frames & Animations.
- Rendering various passes.
- Film Editing with Adobe Premiere Basics.
- Editing in FCP.
- Color Correction & Transitions.
- Effects for Stills and Animations.
- Rendering formats.
- Sound Forge.
- After Effects Interface & VFX.
- Masking & Color Correction.
- Basic & Advanced Color Keying.
- Creating Time freezing effects for films
- Lights & Cameras in After Effects.
- 3D in After Effects.
- Camera Tracking Basics.
- Grain Removal.
- Removing Chroma and creating animated BGs.
- Creating Action Movie Effects.
- Rotoscopy & Wire Removal.
- Motion Graphics, Logo Animations in After Effects
- Advanced Particle effects & Ad film designs.
- Merging 3D with Live Objects in animation.
Everyone, at some point, dreams of living the high life in Hollywood making a big name for themselves in the glamorous industry of movie-making. Gear yourself up to become the best of the best in a cinematography and film/video production program, and you might do just that.
A cinematography and film/video production major wouldn’t be complete without an overview of the history of cinema: the advancements and innovations that got us where we are today and a look at the landmark films we hold sacred as “classics.” Film theory and criticism will be studied as well, helping you to begin to develop your own analytical skills. Taking a more sociological perspective, you’ll examine the role film plays in our culture and how it has shaped the world.
- Sound Recording & Design
- Production Design
Best 3D Animation Institute in Chandigarh
After completing a course with Morph Academy, students can find jobs to pursue the following careers:
- Modeling Artist
- Character Animator
- FX Artist
- Motion Graphics Artist
- Lighting Artist
- Render Artist
- Layout Artist
- Digital Sculptor
- Rigging Artist
- Roto & Clean-up Artist
- Video Editor
0.00 average based on 0 ratings
- Duration 12Months
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Assessments Yes